Purchase of Products and Services from our site
1) The buyer agrees not to share, disseminate, record or otherwise transmit the contents of reports, consultations and other correspondence, included but not limited to email, physical letters and telephonic conversations without prior consent from Sevenopal, or where required by law. Similarly, even Opal undertakes not to disclose any information related to the sales of products and services, except where required for accounting and legal reasons.
2) The buyer certifies that he/she has read the returns and refunds policy outlined elsewhere on this site, and that in no event will the liability of Sevenopal be more than the original purchase value of the product.
3) Refunds and returns are restricted only to physical goods purchased from our site. No refund requests will be entertained for services.
4) Sevenopal reserve the right to not enter into a client-vendor relationship and/ or not take you as a client with regards to some of the conditions and clauses described but not limited to here without any further explanation, reason or communication.
Purchase of Products and Services from our site
1) Information submitted by the buyer will be used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction, delivering the product and addressing any customer service issues. Your data, inclusive of your name, address, phone numbers, and credit card details will not be shared with any third party clients. Your data can only be given in case of certain conditions arising when required by government agencies or by a court of law. You should read these notes every time you browse this site.
2) Vedic Astrology/Planetary Gemology is a science of tendencies and predictions are based on established planetary astrology laws and birth data and co ordinates provided by individuals. Any act or decision taken by the seeker (from here on individual) will be at own will and risks. Sevenopal are not liable to any such acts or decisions taken by individuals. All rights regarding articles published here are reserved with Sevenopal.
3) Publication of an article does not mean that the editors necessarily agree with the views expressed. Unbelieving individuals are at a liberty to consider anything published here as mere hearsay or gossip. Any name, place or event mentioned herein has no relation to any one or any place or event, It is a mere co incidence if any name or event matches to any event or name in real life. No arguments shall be sustained regarding articles published in this website and neither the writers, editor, publisher shall be held in any way responsible for the same.
4) The articles and products mentioned here can be obtained from any place, If the individuals, so wish they can be sent these articles from the website office, and though every effort is made to ensure that these are authentic but still we shall not be responsible for their genuineness or their effect/non effect. Sevenopal make an honest and a conscious attempt to provide individuals with the original and the best of articles and products. Individuals must order on their own faith. Any disputes regarding prices of the same shall not be entertained. No objections or views shall be acceptable in this regard. An individual should not do any Sadhana or use any Mantra in a manner which is against the moral, social, legal and ethical rules/norms. Sevenopal, The editors, the owners will not be responsible in any way for such acts.
General Website terms and conditions
1) By accessing, reading and making use of the Web pages provided by Sevenopal, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below and on the respective Web pages. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the information or service provided on the pages.
2) Should you get dissatisfied with any Web page of Sevenopal or with any terms and conditions related thereto, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing the respective page.
3) In the event that any portion of all the terms and conditions on this Web page is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of Sevenopal and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
General Website terms and conditions
The services offered by Sevenopal are intended for private use by human individuals interested in astrology. It is not allowed to build a commercial service based on the resources of this server, to resell or redistribute services or data offered by this server, or to extract the information in this server systematically for data capture. All exceptions to this rule require the consent of Sevenopal in writing and are valid only until revoked.
This is a free service offered to you by Sevenopal. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee that the links set out on our site will be accurate at the time of your access. Moreover, the sites pointed at by Hyperlinks are developed and possibly maintained by persons over whom Sevenopal exercises no control. We cannot and do not monitor the sites linked to our pages on the Internet. Accordingly, Sevenopal does not assume any responsibility for the content of any site referenced to by any Hyperlink or otherwise.
Sevenopal believes that persons who make information available on the World Wide Web or in newsgroups do so with the expectation that such information will be publicly and widely available. Further, the respective entity believes that its making available Hyperlinks to publicly accessible Web pages and newsgroups is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet.
If access to a particular Web site is restricted, the entity providing the service will remove the link from their site at the other site operator’s written request.
Reliability of Information
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Web pages created and offered by Sevenopal or other persons.
Neither Sevenopal nor any of its employees make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or no infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to any merchandise, information or service provided through its Web pages or on the Internet generally.
They shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising to you or any third party either directly or indirectly from any transaction, be it through the Internet or otherwise.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise, provided through the Web pages of Sevenopal or on the Internet generally.
All information contained on any page set up by Sevenopal is distributed with the understanding that the authors, publisher and distributor are not rendering legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters, and, accordingly, they assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use.
You should always consult with your legal or tax advisor with respect to your situation.
Sevenopal shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of the Internet or your reliance on or use of information gained or services or merchandise provided on or through our Web sites or the Web sites of third parties.
Sevenopal has no obligation to monitor any transmission made through the respective Web pages and newsgroups. However, you agree that Sevenopal has the right to monitor their Internet services electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request or to protect itself.
Sevenopal does not warrant that any information, software or other material accessible through one of its Web pages is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
When making use of the service provided on the Web pages of Sevenopal you may not: post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful component; post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through our Web pages for commercial purposes (other than expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through our Web pages which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder; or upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of our Web pages themselves or derivative works with respect thereto, except where expressly stated.
Update of Legal Information
This page is updated and modified from time to time. Every time you access a Web page of Sevenopal you must make sure that you check and agree to all terms written and described on this page.